“Delivering the market infrastructure required
for digital assets to fulfil their true potential”
The financial market for digital assets is not fully established. Recognising the vital role that post-trade utilities play in providing stability, certainty, resilience and settlement finality to domestic and international financial markets, it is important to adapt to support financial innovation and technical advancements in an increasingly demanding digital landscape.
The more financial markets evolve to adopt and integrate digital assets, the more the need for digital post-trade utilities to provide the central “trusted third-party service” becomes self-evident.
Montis Digital is creating a new breed of authorised and fully regulated post-trade utility that enables financial institutions and investors to process digital assets globally, alongside traditional assets – delivering the market infrastructure required for digital assets to fulfil their true potential.
Montis Digital Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer
- EY EMEIA Lead for Exchanges & FMI.
- Euroclear UK&I Senior Management.
- AtosEuronext Executive Management.
- Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment Board member
- Executive roles in London, New York, Brussels and Paris with Exchanges groups, Financial Market Infrastructure, Big Four audit and global technology firms.